We are pleased to announce that the FAIR website and Monthly Headlines newsletter are now available en français.
This is a first step in our efforts to provide service to the francophone community. We also hope in future to be able to respond in French to inquiries from whistleblowers and from the media. If you are bilingual and would like to help in some way, please contact us.
- You can now switch easily between French and English websites, and the core pages, which contain information and guidance for whistleblowers, are now available en Français.You can see the new home page here.
- There is a growing collection of French news articles, and these are classified by topic.
- We are now publishing a French language monthly headlines newsletter. You can subscribe to this using the form on the French home page. Note that this newsletter may differ significantly from the English version, since the French and English media often cover different stories. You can see the previous French newsletter here and the English one here.
How to use the site
- To switch languages, use the Français link at the right-hand side of the blue banner logo banner.
- Pages that have been translated, like this one, also have a Français language-switcher link at the bottom of the page.
- Remember to sign up for the monthly headlines newsletter!
Several volunteers helped carry out the work required to create this website. We would like to acknowledge the efforts of our chief translator Louis Kovacs, and Luc Pomerleau, who has also taken on the task of constantly updating the website with new articles.